Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day Thirty-One

I HATE BUGS. Esp horseflies. One bit me at the pond two days ago, and gory details aside, I have right ankle celulitis. Whatever that is. But on the bright side, the doctor in the er told me to take the day off! So I've been chilling out all day watching movies and eating pasta salad (yumm) but now I'm super super bored. Oh, and I've spent pretty much my whole paycheck buying stuff on the internet (while I was keeping tabs on the swelling in my cankle). Yesterday one of the irish lads tried to cheer me up about the whole situation by ensuring me that at least the cankle will be gone by the time I get married. WTF? I sure as hell hope my ankle returns to normal before then!!

That's pretty much it. Quiet on the homefront (besides the music I've been blasting to keep me company). I was looking forward to chilling out today, but it turns out I like working. Weird. Tomorrow I'm definitely going back to work (gotta make up the serious dent in my savings that today did...). And I'm totally looking forward to all of the swag I have coming in the mail (hey, if my ankle has to be a cankle, at least the rest of me can look cute in my new clothes!).

Oh, and I also found this video chilling out on my you-tube tab. I'm guessing someone was using my computer and put it on. I think its cute.



Ta-ta for now!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment