Thursday, July 1, 2010

Days Eleven and Twelve

OHEMGEE TWILIGHT!!!!!!


Everything that has happened in the past two days has totally been eclipsed... BEST. MOVIE. EVER. Go rpatz!

But seriously, I thought the first two movies were better. I just got back from eclipse, I dragged Muffy and Bunny with me. They won't admit that they loved it too.

Quick recap of everything else: We had a long break between the morning and afternoon sessions today, so Muffy, one of the irish lads, and I went to Menemsha to get lunch and hang out by the boat place where some scenes from jaws were filmed...scaryyy. Then work was fun, we had the adult session today so it was a bit stressful but otherwise not bad. After work Muffy and I checked out the restaurant where one of my future housemates works as a line chef. It was a bit upscale so the waiter didn't ID (yay!) and my housemate sent over a mozzarella/tomato/spring mix appetizer. I had scallops and linguini, and Muffy had swordfish. It was a nice night out for us to reward ourselves for our hard work these past two weeks (with all the sailing around and windsurfing... that's bound to make a person hungry). Then on our way back to the car we went to back door donuts (fresh donuts!) and I had a butternut donut (my fav)... so between the food at menemsha and the huge dinner and donuts, I'm totally stuffed. Tomorrow I have to save room for a Frappe at mickey d's(on the drive back to boston). Which reminds me... I'm heading away for the vineyard for two days :'(.

Last night was typical. We went to the irish house for one of their 21st birthdays. Muffy and I brought the game "telephone" over... and a few bottles of champagne. We played some chandeliers and then called it a night.

I believe that's enough rambling for right now. Happy fourth to all!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment