Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day Ten

I legitimately strained my quad yesterday playing sloshball. I think that may be a first. It was totally worth it though, I'm kinda getting better at the game. And my cousin just arrived on the island yesterday and she joined us for the game, so it was super fun. And work today wasn't bad, Muffy and I went up to the pond today (where we will be working with one of the irish lads for two weeks during the mornings). People allegedly travel long distances to see the scenery around the pond, so we're pretty lucky to be working there. And only three students are signed up to sail tomorrow, so its going to be really chill. Here's a quick pic of the pond:



After hanging out there and moving boats around, we went back to the boathouse with the other instructors for the afternoon. It was pretty chill, and then Bunny and I went out windsurfing again after work. I can sail on both tacks now (lol)! I'm going to be a world-class windsurfer at the end of the summer.

And.... good news! I'm going to be leading a back packing trip of freshmen for an orientation group at the end of the summer! Yay!

Cheers!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment