Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day Five



I've been obsessing over this new song by the black eyed peas for days. Seriously. I heard it the other day in the car, and finally found out through itunes what the name is/who sings it. So today was productive.

Work, however, was not "productive". In the good way. We did some 2-on-2 team racing today with all of the instructors, which was pretty bomb. And the breeze was up, so everyone was hiking and having a good time. But now I'm totally wiped out from all of the climbing telephone poles, windsurfing, sailing, and running around. And since we've been so active, I opted out of a run (again! whoops) and went for a walk downtown. I wandered into a cool tie-die shop, but it was totally overpriced for something that I could make in my backyard so I didn't buy anything. But in true Kittie-spirit, I did end up buying a pair of board shorts in a different shop. I cannot resist buying things.

I wandered around a bit more after window shopping and wanted to take some photos of the harbor, but I couldn't find a good place to get onto the beach. I ran into one of the irish boys as I was walking around, bought an iced coffee, and then it started to rain. Not downpouring, just misting. So I gave up my search for a good view of the harbor and walked back to the house. I'll be watching Rookie Blues later, its a new series that I lost a bet to and now have to watch. I suggest that you watch it too, and check out my other blog (roshamblues.blogspot.com) for episode synopsis and other random stuff. It's funny. And from Canada.


Here's another quick photo I snapped as I was wandering around, its of the only "mall" on the vineyard.




And for those of you who are reading my blog but are not registered followers, its time to join the in-crowd.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment