Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day Four


Again, another beautiful day on the vineyard. I couldn't wake up early for my morning run again due to a late night with the other instructors, and work got to be a little tedious with all the lesson-plan writing, but windsurfing in the afternoon definitely made up for the not-so-great morning. And I made up for my lazy morning by going for a run after windsurfing, so in the end it was a pretty active day.

I spent the evening relaxing with Muffy, Bunny, Skip and Archie getting ice cream at Mad Martha's and watching movies. The first movie I picked, Remember Me starring Rob Pattinson (!!) was a dud, since it was a total bummer movie and ended unexpectedly. So, to lighten the mood, we watched Made of Honor starring Patrick Dempsy (!!). And made up for the totally active afternoon by having an incredibly relaxing evening.

I snapped this pic as I was leaving the boat house today and thought it was pretty cool.

1 comment:

  1. So jealous of your life.

    Also- Patrick Dempsey is definitely on the hunk list. RPatz is definitely not.

    ReplyDelete